What Are The Afterburn Fuel Nutrition Facts and Benefits?
Like many people searching for a pre workout you might have questions especially with regard to the product ingredients and what you can expect to benefit from them before spending your hard earned cash. Here we summarize the Afterburn Fuel Nutrition facts to help you decide if this is a good pre workout for you. So let’s begin with a summary of what exactly Afterburn Fuel is and then get into the details of the ingredients and their benefits.
What Exactly Is Afterburn Fuel?
Afterburn Fuel is the latest development from Mike Chang, the creator of the Six Pack Shortcuts workout program. Mike developed this pre workout to help people maximize their performance and results, naturally and safely.
Afterburn Fuel is a great option in a world riddled with pre-workout supplements. The key to this amazing blend is the high quality ingredients it uses which combine the knowledge of nutritionists and fitness scientists into a perfectly balanced blend.
When combined, these ingredients provide you with the best pre-workout solution, which will give you the strength, energy and focus you need to break down the barriers that have been holding you back from your fitness goals.
Let’s take a close look at the Afterburn Fuel nutrition facts and benefits this pre-workout supplement brings to you:
How Does Afterburn Fuel Provide Energy and Focus?
When you’re in the middle of an intense workout, you need to remain focused and have the energy to back up a heavy lift, long run, or intense WOD. Afterburn Fuel contains N-Methyltyramine, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate and Methylxanthine to give your body and brain a boost of sustained energy:
- Methylxanthine: This supplement occurs naturally in the human body and will provide you with an spark during your toughest workouts. Methylxanthine opens up airways in your lungs so your body is able to take in more oxygen during an intense workout, keeping you sharp, focused, and on-track. The more oxygen your body uses, the more your muscles will operate at a higher capacity giving you the endurance, blood flow, and power you need to get those last few crucial reps or miles in. Scientists and doctors regularly use Methylxanthine to aid sufferers of asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) to help improve oxygen flow and absorption.
- N-Methyltyramine: N-Methyltyramine is a naturally occurring monoamine compound already found in your body that acts as a catecholamine-releasing agent, meaning it releases hormones from the adrenal glands. When this happens, especially during physical activity, it gives you a huge natural surge in energy, free of jitters and crashes. Due to the unique way that N–Methyltyramine releases hormones you benefit by getting intense muscle building energy, and supreme fat burning ability to help power you through your workouts and into the growth threshold, where you’ll see the best results.
- Beta Alanine: Beta Alanine is an amino acid that has been scientifically proven to increase the concentration of carnosine in your system. Carnosine is an all-natural energy booster and it can be one of your best friends due to its ability to help reduce muscle soreness during and after exercise. Amino acids such as Beta Alanine are the building blocks of proteins and help with faster and more efficient recovery following an intense workout. Amino acids are in all kinds of workout and recovery supplements because of the widespread knowledge that they’re great for improving athletic performance by increasing your exercise capacity, helping you build lean muscle mass naturally and healthfully.
- Citrulline Malate: Citrulline Malate is another unbelievable supplement that can help your body push through the normal barriers and go the extra mile towards your goals. The science behind Citrulline Malate proves that it increases your body’s ability to get through a tough workout with consistent intensity, breaking down your personal barriers, and allowing you to push through muscle fatigue by decreasing soreness. This will help you to stay on track and keep going by improving blood flow to your muscles, giving them the extra fuel and push they need for a great pump with lasting results time and time again.
While involved with physical activity, it is crucial to make sure your body has proper blood flow. This will help to ensur
- Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate (AAKG): AAKG helps build muscle strength and size by stimulating protein synthesis functions in addition to enhancing muscle endurance. AAKG does this by increasing Insulin levels in your body, leading to bigger muscle growth and more strength by boosting nitric oxide production within your body’s blood vessels. The increase in diameter of your blood vessels helps provide your muscles with more efficient blood flow, without raising blood pressure. When blood vessels dilate, more blood reaches your muscle tissues, giving your muscles higher amounts of proteins, carbohydrates and muscle building hormones.
Does Afterburn Fuel Promote Muscle Growth?
Lean muscle mass leads to a healthier lifestyle and makes you look great. They burn fat, even while sleeping, and give your body an ideal physique. Taking care of your muscles with Afterburn Fuel is easy because of the addition of Creatinol Phosphate, something of a secret weapon in the pre-workout supplement game.
- Creatinol Phosphate: Creatinol Phosphate enhances your muscle building power in unbelievable ways. Creatinol Phosphate is specially designed to be absorbed into your body more effectively than regular creatine without requiring the addition of extra sugar, as creatine does. Scientists say that Creatinol Phosphate is actually a better option than creatine because of the specific way it is absorbed into your body. Additionally, Creatinol Phosphate increases your endurance, which allows you to break past your fitness barriers. Creatinol Phosphate extends anaerobic glycolsis through an entire workout which may produce higher lactic acid levels, which will keep you from getting too sore to finish.
Are There Any Other Benefits?
Afterburn Fuel is a natural, healthy solution when you are looking for pre-workout supplements that actually work and provide great results. Take into consideration however, that any supplement is just that, and on its own a supplement will not enable you to reach your full potential.
This is something that the producers understand and they have coupled the drink with the Zero Willpower Eating System and an Insane Home Fat Loss video to get you started right away. These free items are something that you will not get with any other supplement, and in combination with Afterburn Fuel, these can greatly improve your workout performance, energy, and focus to help you reach your goals.
What’s Next For You?
If you are ready to take things further, then Afterburn Fuel and the free bonus material can certainly help you achieve your goals. Afterburn Fuel is only available from the Six Pack Shortcuts official website, so please be sure to avoid any ads promising to sell the products as they are likely to be scams.
Afterburn Fuel is currently priced at $67 for a 30 day supply, but there are good discounts for buying more than one container. The product comes with a money back guarantee and the hands-off automatic reorder option is great for those who like to set things on easy mode.